Combining a love for video games with a love for furry critters, Russian artist Amales takes some of gaming’s most hard core personalities and gives them a cute makeover in her ferret video game characters collection of illustrations.
Building on her original design of a Ferret Commander Shepherd from Mass Effect, Amales not only designed Ferret versions of the rest of the Mass Effect cast, but also a slew of other ferret video game characters. There’s a ferret monk from Diablo 3, a ferret Isaac from Dead Space and even a ferret Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat, which surprisingly manages to maintain a pretty intimidating look.
If you’re a fan of video games and cuddly, domesticated mammals, or you just like looking at weird things, visit Amales DeviantArt page to see more crazy creature illustrations.
Ferret Video Game Characters are Extremely Cute
1. Gaming Pet Personas - Creating lovable pet versions of popular video game characters could be a disruptively cute innovation opportunity for game designers.
2. Cute-ification - Using cute illustrations to rebrand existing characters and franchises could be a disruptively marketable innovation opportunity in the gaming industry.
3. Cross-species Entertainment - Capitalizing on the internet’s love for cute animals by creating animal versions of popular video game characters could be a disruptively engaging innovation opportunity for content creators.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can leverage the cuteness factor to market existing characters and create new animal-themed franchises.
2. Illustration - Illustrators can explore and expand the appeal of cute-ified versions of existing characters, offering a new lens through which fans can experience their favorite video games.
3. Animal Lovers Community - The trend capitalizes on the obsession of animal lovers on the internet, with a chance for animal rights communities to inspire and show animals in a new light as lovable game characters.