Becker has revealed a Ferrari-branded Traffic Assist Pro that takes navigation to a totally different level. This lavish GPS sports a 4-inch touchscreen, SiRF Star III receiver, 400MHz processor, 64MB of RAM, 64MB of flash memory, SD / MMC slots, USB 1.1 connectivity, 3.5-millimeter audio output, 2-watt integrated speaker, and a connector for an external antenna. In addition, it possess MP3 / WMA playback, twice as a JPEG viewer, and houses NAVTEQ maps of 37 European countries. As projected, a list of speed radars will forever be on valve credit to its connection to the SCDB database, so you can put those huge declared brakes to use immediately; also, you'll have access to a essential flow of traffic information with the purchase. Service will be offered for â‚¬50 per year. So if you need an exotic gadget to surge you over until you can give the real deal, Becker's Ferrari-styled GPS will be presented later this month for â‚¬699
1. Luxury GPS Navigation Systems - The development of luxury GPS navigation systems, such as the Ferrari-branded Traffic Assist Pro, offers opportunities for companies to create high-end navigation devices tailored to the preferences of affluent customers.
2. Integration of Multimedia Features in GPS Devices - The integration of multimedia features, such as MP3/WMA playback and JPEG viewer, in GPS devices like the Ferrari-branded Traffic Assist Pro enables users to enjoy entertainment on the go, presenting opportunities for companies to create innovative GPS devices that cater to the needs of tech-savvy consumers.
3. Real-time Traffic Information Services - The inclusion of a flow of traffic information and speed radar data in GPS devices like the Ferrari-branded Traffic Assist Pro highlights the potential for companies to provide real-time traffic information services, allowing users to make informed decisions about their travel routes and avoid congestion.
1. Luxury Automotive Accessories - The Ferrari-branded Traffic Assist Pro exemplifies the market potential for luxury automotive accessories, presenting opportunities for companies to create premium GPS navigation devices specifically designed for high-end sports cars.
2. Consumer Electronics - The integration of advanced features and multimedia capabilities in GPS devices like the Ferrari-branded Traffic Assist Pro underscores the potential for consumer electronics companies to innovate and create more sophisticated and feature-rich navigation devices.
3. Navigation Services and Software - The inclusion of real-time traffic information and speed radar data in GPS devices like the Ferrari-branded Traffic Assist Pro points to opportunities for navigation services and software companies to develop advanced traffic management systems and accurate mapping software for enhanced navigation experiences.