The Fendi Bag Bugs are monstrously adorable accessories that look as though they were inspired by Japanese design culture. Adding a playful bit of personality to the Italian brand's designs, these furry charms are attached to bags as though they were some sort of symbiotic species. Endearingly referred to as Buggies for short, the Fendi Bag Bugs would be the perfect gift for those who love both kitschy items and luxury products.
Made out of fox and mink fur, the Fendi Bag Bugs are available in a variety of characters. Of course, at $700 a pop, they would have to be taken care of as though they were a real pet. The label even imbued them with lovable qualities in a film.
The Fendi Bag Bugs are Monstrously Adorable Purse Accents
1. Luxury Pet Accessories - The trend of luxury pet accessories is growing, and the Fendi Bag Bugs capitalize on this market gap.
2. Kitschy Design - Kitschy design is an emerging trend, and the Fendi Bag Bugs play perfectly into this space.
3. Faux Fur Products - As the world shifts towards faux fur, there is a huge market opportunity in creating high-end faux fur products like the Fendi Bag Bugs.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can take advantage of this demand for luxury, kitschy pet accessories.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods companies can capitalize on the trend of pet accessories made with high-quality materials.
3. Animal Welfare - Animal welfare organizations can promote the use of faux fur accessories to reduce the use of real animal products, while still catering to the growing trend of luxury pet products.