'Feel Stress Free' is an app from Thrive that is designed to help users care for their mental wellness in the same way that exercise may be used to maintain a healthy body. Although there are many apps that have emerged over the last few years with an emphasis on boosting one's cognitive functions, this one sets itself apart by setting itself upon a virtual island oasis.
Some of the tools within the app include the Mood Meter for tracking one's day-to-day moods, the Thought Trainer for reframing negative thoughts and Calm Breathing, which teaches a simple technique for triggering a relaxation response in the body.
Within the soothing island setting, users may also send feel-good messages to other users anonymously with the in-app Message in a Bottle feature.
Thrive's Immersive 'Feel Stress Free' App is Set on a Soothing Island
1. Meditative Oasis Apps - Immersive apps set in soothing virtual environments provide opportunities for creating relaxation and stress relief experiences.
2. Cognitive Function Boosting Apps - Apps that focus on enhancing cognitive functions offer potential for creating innovative tools to improve mental wellness.
3. Anonymity-based Social Messaging - Social messaging platforms that allow users to send anonymous feel-good messages present opportunities for fostering positivity and connection.
1. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can explore creating immersive apps that promote relaxation and stress relief.
2. Technology and Digital - The technology and digital industry can leverage advancements in cognitive function boosting apps to create innovative mental wellness tools.
3. Social Media and Communication - The social media and communication industry can develop anonymity-based messaging platforms to foster positive and supportive interactions among users.