Fujifilm's sales and popularity are noticeably increasing especially because of its Instax line of instant cameras and film. With this success, Fujifilm is now also entering the world of fashion by teaming up with renowned American fashion designer Michael Kors.
The new MICHAEL KORS x FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini 70 has a Michael Kors logo on the body, and the designer’s signature on the camera door. Michael Kors gave it a fashionable twist by giving it a makeover -- the camera comes in an exclusive gold metallic color that captures the jet-set aesthetic Michael Kors has been known for.
The popular device shoots instant credit card-sized film Polaroids and has a smart selfie mode that automatically adjusts settings to capture picture perfect selfies and also, features a high-performance flash.
Michael Kors' brand for camera handbags, Scout, also came up with chic cases with vintage styles and modern detailing that come in a variety of colors.
Michael Kors and Fujifilm Collaborated on the Chicest Camera to Date
1. Increased Popularity of Instant Cameras - The success of Fujifilm's Instax line is driving the increased sales and popularity of instant cameras.
2. Fashion-technology Collaborations - The collaboration between Fujifilm and Michael Kors demonstrates the growing trend of fashion and technology coming together.
3. Fashionable Camera Accessories - The introduction of chic camera cases by Michael Kors' brand Scout highlights the trend of fashionable accessories for cameras.
1. Consumer Electronics - The increased popularity of instant cameras presents opportunities for innovative features and designs in the consumer electronics industry.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion-technology collaboration between Fujifilm and Michael Kors showcases the potential for fashion brands to expand into the photography industry.
3. Accessories and Handbags - The demand for fashionable camera cases by Scout indicates an emerging market for stylish camera accessories within the accessories and handbags industry.