GEYM ('Go East Young Man') releases its offerings for Fall/Winter 2018 in a fashion photography lookbook shot by Adam Titchener. The label ensures its silhouettes present an elevated aesthetic that is the pinnacle of the contemporary movement in menswear. Utilizing a sophisticated color palette, GEYM is able to produce a functional cold weather-appropriate collection that relies both on cutting-edge materials and exceptionally tailored fits.
One of the most striking components of the Fall/Winter 2018 campaign, however, is the fashion photography lookbook that effortlessly represents the offerings in an ambient setting. Much like montage theory, Adam Titchener forms loose associations by forming connections between GEYM's outfits and landscape photography. This sets a storyline for the collection itself as consumers are able to unwittingly situate the model in the mystical narrative.
Photo Credits: Adam Titchener
GEYM's FW 2018 Boasts Sophisticated and Classic Designs
1. Associative Fashion Photography - Opportunity for fashion brands to create visually appealing lookbooks that enhance storytelling and brand identity.
2. Sophisticated Color Palettes - Opportunity for fashion brands to utilize sophisticated color palettes to elevate aesthetic and produce functional collections.
3. Contemporary Menswear - Opportunity for fashion brands to align with the contemporary movement in menswear by offering elevated silhouettes and cuts.
1. Fashion - Industry players can incorporate associative fashion photography, sophisticated color palettes, and contemporary menswear trends to enhance collections and create visually appealing campaigns.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to specialize in creating visually appealing lookbooks that connect fashion with landscape photography for storytelling.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising firms can work with fashion brands to create visually stunning campaigns using associative fashion photography and sophisticated color palettes.