It is undeniable that there is an elegance about the ensembles showcased throughout the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Shades of Summer' editorial, but there is a fun youthfulness as well that makes them perfect for the sunny season. As though following a girly geek all grown up, the looks feature a quirky frizzed-out hairdo courtesy of hair and makeup artist Marina Alejandre as well as the pairing of socks and 'sandals.'
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Shades of Summer' editorial was shot by photography duo Pablo Estévez and Javier Belloso against a colorblocked backdrop. It stars model Tanya Katysheva. The brunette beauty was outfitted in a wardrobe of bright hues from the likes of Max Mara, Dolores Promesas and Jimmy Choo. Stylists Javier Lozoya and Gema Martín put together the sweeping feminine looks.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Shades of Summer' Stars Tanya Katysheva
1. Youthful Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly materials and manufacturing processes for fashionable and youthful clothing.
2. Elegant Ensembles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create AI-powered styling platforms that recommend elegant ensembles based on individual preferences and body types.
3. Quirky Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Design customizable and 3D-printed quirky accessories to add a unique touch to fashion outfits.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop platforms that connect fashion designers with sustainable materials suppliers to drive the adoption of eco-friendly fashion.
2. Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create AI-powered image recognition tools for photographers to automatically identify and remove colorblocked backdrops in post-processing.
3. Beauty - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop virtual try-on tools and AR makeup simulations to enhance the hair and makeup experience for consumers.