The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Madelene' online editorial is a serenely lit photoshoot. A perfect ambiance for the white wardrobe being showcased, the result is a quiet and contemplative editorial that could have easily taken place on a Sunday morning. The understated portraits embrace the relaxed attitude many have on such lazy summer days.
Shot by photographer Nadine Ottawa, the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Madelene' editorial stars model Madelene de la Motte. The Swedish beauty was outfitted by Alexandra Kruse, who pulled pieces from the racks of such labels as Victoria Beckham, Calvin Klein Collection and Ermanno Scervino. The lovely looks were perfected by beauty artist Linda Sigg, who played with blonde tousled tresses, bold brows and luminous skin.
Overall, the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Madelene' editorial is romantically reflective.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Madelene' Photoshoot Stras Madelene De La Motte
1. Serenely Lit Photography - Opportunity to develop new lighting techniques and equipment to enhance the serene and reflective ambiance of a photoshoot
2. Relaxed Fashion - Opportunity to design and market a line of understated fashion focused on comfort, relaxation, and contemplation
3. Natural Beauty - Opportunity to promote natural and minimal makeup looks that enhance natural beauty
1. Photography - Photographers can market their skills for creating serene, reflective, and contemplative imagery
2. Fashion - Designers can create fashion lines that prioritize relaxation, comfort, and reflection
3. Beauty - Beauty brands can market natural and minimal makeup looks that enhance natural beauty