Bright and sunny, the Fashion Gone Rogue ‘Dream of Spring’ online editorial will certainly have people dreaming of spring, as its title encourages. The happy yellow backdrop perfectly complements the bold animalistic prints and subtle skin-revealing ensembles. The leafy shadow cast on the backdrop adds a tropical appeal that will also have people wishing they were lounging beachside at a resort.
The Fashion Gone Rogue ‘Dream of Spring’ online editorial was shot by photographer Yang Wang. It stars model Meng Lu. The Chinese beauty was styled by Umi and Shi, who paired the eye-popping patterns with chunky jewelry and fun belts. The tousled updos and coral lips by makeup artist Mei finish off the vibrant looks. Both ladylike and laid back, the fashion is perfect for a trip abroad.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Dream of Spring' Editorial Stars Meng Lu
1. Bold Animalistic Prints - Opportunity for fashion brands to experiment with bold animalistic prints in their spring collections.
2. Tropical Influences - Chance for interior design companies to incorporate tropical elements in their products to tap into the dreamy spring season mood.
3. Chunky Jewelry and Fun Belts - Option for jewelry and accessory companies to create bold statement pieces like chunky jewelry and fun belts for the upcoming spring season.
1. Fashion - New fashion industry opportunities to experiment with bold prints, chunky jewelry, and fun belts for a lively spring season.
2. Interior Design - New interior design opportunities to incorporate tropical elements in products like wall decor and furnishings to align with the sunny season vibe.
3. Accessories - New accessories industry opportunities to create bold statement pieces like chunky jewelry and fun belts to complement the vibrant fashion trends of spring season.