There is a casual air about the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Dream Girl' online editorial that nevertheless does not take away from its fanciful direction. Although clearly shot in studio against a backdrop of white drapes, it could easily be considered a mysterious location in the mind, from which these romantic visions were born.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Dream Girl' online editorial was shot by photographer Paul de Luna. It stars Italian model Roberta Cardenio. The blonde beauty enchants in lightweight spring looks from the likes of Haute Hippie, Richard Chai and Marissa Webb. Styled by Shanna Nicole and Elissa Aimee, the dresses and tops are fit for a fairy, especially in the pale palette they adhere to. Makeup artist Viktorija Bowers and hair stylist Linh Nguyen perfect the looks.
Fashion Gone Rogue 'Dream Girl' Photoshoot Stars Roberta Cardenio
1. Casually Fantastical Editorials - Opportunity for fashion brands to create whimsical and dreamy editorials that capture the imagination of consumers.
2. Romantic Spring Fashion Looks - Chance for retailers to offer lightweight and ethereal spring clothing options that evoke a sense of romance and femininity.
3. Studio Photography with Mysterious Vibes - Potential for photographers to experiment with studio settings and create captivating visuals that transport viewers to imagined dreamlike locations.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the demand for whimsical and romantic clothing options, catering to consumers' desire for ethereal looks.
2. Photography - Photographers can utilize studio settings and create visually captivating images with a hint of mystery and fantasy, appealing to clients seeking unique and imaginative visual content.
3. Beauty - Makeup artists and hairstylists can explore creative techniques to enhance and complement the ethereal and dreamlike aesthetics desired in romantic fashion editorials.