We’ve all seen some pretty crazy outfits going down the runway. Sometimes it’s hard to imagine where the designers find their inspiration, but now Trust-Fun.com has solved that problem with their funny Fashematic equations.
The Fashematic equations take two items (i.e. a lemon tart and a cushion) and combine them to explain a designer’s runway pieces (i.e. Chloe’s spring line).
Although Fashematics may not be accurate in terms of a designer’s inspiration, they are really addicting to look at nevertheless.
Trust-Fun Uses Funny Math Problems to Explain Runway Styles
1. Funny Equation Trends - There's an opportunity to create more equation trends that are both informative and entertaining.
2. Fashion Trend Interpretation - There's an opportunity for fashion companies to create unique and engaging ways to interpret trends and runway designs.
3. Visual Communication Trends - There's an opportunity to use visual elements and humor to better communicate complex ideas and concepts.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can utilise fun and unique ways to bring their designs to life.
2. Marketing - Marketing industry can use the concept of visualisation and engagement to communicate their product offering, company's mission and values.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic design industry can create visual representations of different ideas and concepts to be used in various platforms.