John Deere and Busche Light -- two longtime supporters of American farming communities, -- recently joined forces to benefit Farm Rescue, a non-profit that provides immediate aid to farmers who have experienced hardship.
The new farmer-supporting initiative includes a free Cornfield Cornhole Consumer Event on Saturday, May 21 in Big Bend, WI. Through the use of an oversized cornhole board and a John Deere tractor, hay bales will be catapulted across the cornfield to an oversized slingshot. In addition to the massive game, attendees can play regular-sized cornhole.
In addition, fans can purchase the 'For The Farmers Cans' and merchandise at participating retailers from May 16-July 3. The Busch Light cans boast stunning farming graphics that feature John Deere’s logo and equipment. For each case sold during its limited run, Busch Light will donate $1 to Farm Rescue, up to a maximum of $100K, with John Deere matching the beer brand’s donation.
Busch Light & John Deere Join Forces to Support Farm Rescue
1. Co-branded Fundraising Campaigns - More brands are joining forces to support common causes by launching fundraising campaigns that benefit non-profit organizations and local communities.
2. Promotional Events with Interactive Experiences - Brands are leveraging interactive experiences to increase engagement and gather valuable customer insights by organizing unique events that offer immersive experiences and memorable moments.
3. Sustainable Farming Practices - Farming companies are adopting more sustainable farming practices to improve crop yields, reduce environmental impact, and enhance the quality of their produce.
1. Food and Beverage - Brands in the food and beverage industry can launch co-branded fundraising campaigns that benefit local farms and non-profit organizations to create an emotional connection with customers and make a positive difference in their communities.
2. Agriculture Equipment Manufacturing - Companies in the agriculture equipment manufacturing industry can partner with non-profit organizations that support sustainable farming practices to promote their brand and showcase their products and services to a wider audience.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations that focus on supporting farmers and their families can leverage partnerships with brands to increase their reach and raise awareness and funds to help those in need.