A farm membership entails multiple benefits—from elevating the ingredients in your pantry and fridge to gaining access to fun workshops and a potential weekend getaway. Terre Bleu Lavender Farm—the largest in Ontario, Canada—recently announced the launch of its 'Beyond the Yellow Door Collective' which aims to "inspire through the joy of experience" with thoughtful programming and visits.
To celebrate the new farm membership, Terre Bleu hosted an immersive virtual kick-off event that prompted participants to come together with family and friends. The inaugural activity involved a hands-on workshop with renowned baker Lindsay, The Flour Girl who walked participants through her intricate one-of-a-kind approach to cake baking and decorating.
The Terre Bleu farm membership starts at $100 (for virtual-only experience) and $200 (for the full experience). Depending on what tier of the 'Beyond the Yellow Door Collective' you choose, you will gain access to unlimited farm visits with a plus one and a seasonal bouquet of flowers upon the first visit, 15% off all Terre Belu products, direct access to Bleu Concierge for booking, samples of select limited-edition collaborations, access to 'BleuTalks' series on bees and propagation with owner Ian Baird, and an invitation to 'Olympic Mornings,' a series of monthly yoga and bike rides with owner and Olympian Isabelle Turcotte.
Image Credit: Terre Bleu, Instagram @theflourgirl_
Terre Bleu Launches the 'Beyond the Yellow Door' Membership
1. Farm Memberships - The concept of farm memberships creates an opportunity for farms to diversify their revenue streams and attract a loyal customer base.
2. Virtual Workshops - Offering hands-on virtual workshops provides a new way for businesses to engage with their customers and expand their reach beyond their local area.
3. Experience-based Memberships - Creating experience-based memberships offers a way for businesses to build a community around their brand, while also providing exclusive perks to members.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can offer memberships that include exclusive discounts, access to amenities, and special events to create a loyal customer base.
2. Farm-to-table - Farm-to-table restaurants can offer memberships that provide customers with exclusive access to ingredients, recipes, and cooking classes for a more immersive dining experience.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce retailers can offer experience-based memberships that provide exclusive perks, such as product discounts, early access to new arrivals, and virtual events with industry experts.