Replacing the old Dassault Falcon 900EX is the Falcon 900LX jet which offers similar quiet and spacial cabin accommodation and the same level of luxuriousness. Approximately almost 40 feet in length, this swanky business leer jet can fly almost 5,500 miles nonstop from places such as New York to Moscow.
With new winglets for a simple reduction in drag and the ability for faster climbs, this three-engine Falcon 900LX jet is prime to handle difficult airports with challenging runways. At $42 million, you will get efficiency, performance, quality and of course the ability to bask in the ambience of extravagant luxury.
Fly the Friendly Skies on the $42 Million Dassault Falcon 900LX Jet
1. Efficient Luxury - The Dassault Falcon 900LX jet combines luxury with efficiency, offering business professionals a comfortable and productive travel experience.
2. Enhanced Performance - With new winglets and faster climb capabilities, the Falcon 900LX jet provides improved performance, allowing for smoother operation in challenging airport environments.
3. Long-range Connectivity - With a nonstop range of almost 5,500 miles, the Falcon 900LX jet enables business professionals to easily connect with global markets and expand their reach.
1. Aviation - The aviation industry can embrace the opportunity to provide high-end business travelers with more efficient and luxurious aircraft options.
2. Luxury Travel - Luxury travel providers have the potential to cater to affluent business professionals by offering exclusive experiences and services onboard the Falcon 900LX jet.
3. Airport Infrastructure - Improving airport infrastructure to accommodate challenging runways and support the operational needs of advanced jets like the Falcon 900LX presents an innovative opportunity for the airport industry.