The Fairphone 3 has been unveiled as the latest device from the socially responsible brand as a new solution for users who are looking for a feature-rich smartphone that's built with suitability in mind.
The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor and features 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of built-in storage with the option to expand it using the microSD card slot. A 3,000mAh battery pack provides impressive usage and is compatible for use with Quick Charge 3.0 to have it back up and running in a short amount of time.
The Fairphone 3 is crafted using recycled materials where possible and ensures that everyone involved in the production process is treated ethically. Available now for preorder, the device will launch next month at a cost of €450.
The Fairphone 3 will Feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Processor
1. Socially Responsible Technology - Companies can explore using ethically sourced materials and promoting fair labor practices while developing technology products
2. Eco-friendly Electronics - Innovation opportunities exist in designing electronics that are made from recycled materials and are recyclable at the end of their life cycle
3. Sustainable Devices - Creating tech devices that are durable, repairable and upgradeable can help reduce electronic waste and promote sustainability
1. Technology - Tech companies can explore creating similar socially responsible smartphones and other devices
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can incorporate more sustainable materials and practices in the manufacturing process
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies can investigate opportunities to incorporate more ethical and eco-friendly practices in their processes