Art auctions are often known for being reserved for those who are inside the industry, but this is set to change dramatically thanks to the 'Fair Warning' app. The artwork auction app was developed by former Christie's co-chairman Loic Gouzer and sees a single piece of art auctioned off each week starting on Sundays at 5pm EST. Users will be able to explore what's presently available, place a bid and manage their account all within the simple app.
The 'Fair Warning' app is presently invite-only, but could help to drastically rework the experience of purchasing artwork by eliminating the need to partake in-person in bidding. This is likely to come as welcome news to avid and amateur collectors alike.
The 'Fair Warning' App Opens Up Access to Exclusive Auctions
1. Curated Artwork Auction Apps - Exclusive auction access available through apps, opening up new possibilities for the art industry.
2. Digital Art Purchasing - Eliminating the need for in-person bidding creates new opportunities for digital marketplace platforms.
3. Mobile Auction Management - The ability to manage auction accounts through mobile solutions creates opportunity for app developers.
1. Art Auctions - The traditional art auction industry has an opportunity to adopt app technology to expand their audience.
2. Digital Art Marketplaces - Developers now have opportunity to create innovative platforms that allow for mobile bidding and purchasing.
3. Mobile App Development - The mobile app development industry has opportunity to create new platforms centered around auction management.