Fabricate Lights look like oversized, inedible dumplings. The bulbous center and frilly, paper-thin ends look simply delicious.
Designed by Henny Van Nistelrooy, the Fabricate Lights were presented during the London Design Festival 2010. Adapting the Jacquard type weaving to lighting fixtures, the designer was able to create a slew of patterns based on one simple design.
The Fabricate Lights by Henny Van Nistelrooy are Designed Deliciously
1. Weaving-inspired Lighting Fixtures - Creating lighting fixtures using weaving-inspired designs.
2. Food-inspired Lighting Designs - Incorporating food-inspired designs and shapes in lighting products.
3. Pattern-based Product Designs - Using one simple design to create multiple patterns in a product design.
1. Lighting Industry - Manufacturing and selling innovative lighting products using weaving-inspired designs.
2. Home Decor Industry - Incorporating food-inspired designs in wall lights and lampshades for home decor.
3. Textile Industry - Exploring pattern-based designs to create innovative products for home decor and fashion.