Now this is a way to start a morning, laughing at the amazing work of photographic/comedic genius F. Scott Schafer. Yes, genius. You’ll get it ]as soon as you browse through the images above—and make sure it’s on your lunch break or something, because it’ll be hard to contain the giggles.
Considering his super-famous subjects and the hilarious situations he puts them in, F. Scott Schafer makes a pretty penny shooting for renown magazines and clients such as Nike, MTV and Pepsi. My favorite one has to be Jamie Oliver’s!
F Scott Schafer Puts Celebs in Hilarious Situations
1. Celebtography - The trend of blending comedy and photography to create humorous images of celebrities.
2. Hilarious Situations - The trend of placing subjects in humorous or unexpected situations to capture attention and create shareable content.
3. Photographic/comedic Genius - The trend of combining different skills and disciplines to create unique and engaging content.
1. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating hybrid photography/comedy content that increases engagement and goes viral.
2. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunities for marketers to create humorous, shareable content featuring celebrities that resonates with audiences.
3. Magazine Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating content that blends photography and comedy to appeal to new audiences and increase readership.