Eric Klarenbeek has created eye jewels that hang from your contact lenses. It’s not supposed to affect your eyesight, but what happens if the eye jewelry gets caught on something? This is one trend I will not be participating in and I’m sure most people will agree with me.
Implications - Consumers are wishing to distinguish themselves through every aspect of their physical appearance. Jewelry is an easy add-on to many products. Other industries can consider eccentric accessories that can be purchased on top of the main product. This allows for personalization in a society where people, despite having a wealth of choices, are worried that they are all one and the same.
Eric Klarenbeek Creates Eye Jewelry
1. Personalization of Accessories - Distinguishing oneself through eccentric accessories is becoming increasingly popular, opening up opportunities for industries to offer add-on products.
2. Customizable Product Offerings - Consumers are seeking personalized options that allow them to customize their purchases, creating potential for industries to offer customizable main products.
3. Unique Physical Appearance - The desire for individuality in physical appearance is driving the trend of incorporating unique accessories, presenting industries with opportunities to develop innovative and eye-catching products.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the creation of eccentric accessories that can be added on to clothing or other fashion products.
2. Electronics - The electronics industry can consider offering customizable options for their main products, allowing consumers to personalize their electronic devices.
3. Home Decor - The home decor industry can tap into the trend of personalization by offering customizable accent pieces that add unique flair to living spaces.