This multipurpose moisturizer is called EYE by Radford Beauty. The company adds to its high-performance skincare and makeup collection to revolutionize beauty routines. EYE is a highly concentrated eye cream designed to treat signs of aging and fine lines. Suitable for use on all areas of the face and neck, its rich and fast-absorbing formula is a preventative and healing treatment.
The cream targets loss of skin firmness and elasticity while smoothing out fine lines and preventing wrinkles, dryness, and under-eye circles. Radford Beauty's all-in-one formula uses micro-emulsion technology to create small enough molecules to deliver its key beneficial ingredients to the skin. EYE's effective technology maximizes the look of youthful skin and will launch on June 1st.
Image Credit: Radford Beauty
Radford Beauty's EYE is a Multipurpose Cream For Fine Lines
1. Multipurpose Skincare - The trend of developing multipurpose skincare that serves multiple functions with one product presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the beauty industry.
2. Micro-emulsion Technology - The trend of using micro-emulsion technology to create small enough molecules to deliver key beneficial ingredients to the skin presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the skincare industry.
3. Preventative and Healing Skincare - The trend of developing preventative and healing skincare that not only treats signs of aging but also prevents them can disrupt the anti-aging skincare industry.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can benefit from developing multipurpose skincare, leveraging micro-emulsion technology, and creating preventative and healing skincare products.
2. Skincare - The skincare industry can benefit from leveraging micro-emulsion technology and developing preventative and healing skincare products that address signs of aging.
3. Anti-aging - The anti-aging skincare industry can benefit from developing preventative and healing skincare products that address signs of aging and using micro-emulsion technology to deliver beneficial ingredients to the skin.