These are extreme examples of nose piercings, instances where the septum is actually pierced rather than the more common option of the nostril wall. It looks amazing and freaky at the same time, which is naturally right up my street.
As you can see from the gallery, those with big septums just love showing how big they are by inserting everyday objects such as a fork, screwdriver or even, in a brilliant move, a cigarette. I also like the permanent long bars, which have a touch of caveman to them.
Carrying Cigarettes & Screwdrivers in Your Septum
1. Extreme Piercings - There is an opportunity for jewelry companies to create unique and innovative designs for extreme piercings.
2. Multifunctional Accessories - There is an opportunity for fashion accessory companies to create multifunctional accessories for the unconventional consumer.
3. Body Modification - There is an opportunity for body modification artists to create new and unconventional ways to modify the human body.
1. Jewelry - Jewelry companies can create unique designs for unconventional piercings and tap into a new market.
2. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory companies can create multifunctional accessories to cater to unconventional consumers.
3. Body Modification - Body modification artists have an opportunity to create new and unconventional ways to modify the human body.