Extreme Idiots Compilation 12 is the latest in a long line of compilation videos showing people doing really risky things and suffering the consequences. The compilation takes videos compiled from cell phones and handheld video cameras all over the world and puts them back to back, making for a 10 minute laughing session.
One young man takes a 10 foot running start before attempting to jump across a backyard pool. Although his feet make it to the other side, he cannot land the jump and slams his tail bone into the side of the pool.
In another, which doesn’t include anything that seems risky at all, a young boy plunks himself in the eye with a hyper yo-yo.
If you’re a fan of slapstick, physical comedy, the Extreme Idiots Compilation is pure gold.
This Extreme Idiots Compilation Brings Together Epic Falls and Fails
1. Compensation Culture - Opportunity for insurance companies to develop new policies and products to cover risks associated with risky activities and potential accidents.
2. User-generated Content - Opportunity for social media platforms and content sharing platforms to leverage the popularity of compilation videos and provide better tools for users to create and share their own compilations.
3. Safety Education - Opportunity for educational institutions and organizations to develop programs and initiatives to raise awareness about the risks of extreme activities and promote safety measures.
1. Insurance - Insurance companies can innovate by offering specialized coverage for extreme sports and risky activities showcased in compilation videos.
2. Social Media - Social media platforms can capitalize on the popularity of compilation videos by enhancing their features for user-generated content creation and sharing.
3. Education - Educational institutions and organizations can seize the opportunity to develop safety education programs and resources that address the risks depicted in compilation videos.