This set of tattoos certainly makes a noise and includes the worst I have ever seen - the suicide bomber tattoo of course.
I am not sure what drives people to have images of violence or explosions inked onto their bodies when they could choose anything in the world, and I would love to hear from anyone who can explain.
What I do know, is that despite the artwork being fairly good, there surely should be some areas that remain a no go - suicide bombers being one of them. It is even worse that the tampon tattoo featured on Trend Hunter a while ago. Now that is saying something!
Tattoos Inked With A Bang
1. Explosive Tattoos - Create temporary explosive tattoos using special ink that results in designs that explode on the body for a unique twist on traditional tattoos.
2. Controversial Body Art - Explore the rise of controversial body art that pushes boundaries and provokes discussion, leading to innovative and daring designs.
3. Shock Factor Tattoos - Design tattoos that shock and surprise with bold, graphic imagery, creating a new standard for what is considered cutting-edge in the world of body art.
1. Body Art - Incorporate new technologies and materials in body art, pushing the limits of what is possible and creating unique experiences for customers.
2. Fashion and Beauty - Explore the crossover between body art and fashion, creating a new market for wearable art and temporary tattoos.
3. Art and Design - Develop new artistic techniques and styles, expanding the boundaries of what is considered art and pushing the limits of creativity.