In the spirit of its Sport The Unexpected campaign, Reebok is offering a creative way for sneakerheads to get their hands on an exclusive shoe inspired by its Nails commercial starring Cardi B. The limited-edition Crystal Coated Club C design can only be obtained by voicing a command to Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant. For their chance to win the exclusive sneakers, fans are encouraged to say either "Alexa, open Reebok Sneaker Drop" or "Hey Google, open Reebok Sneaker Drop" to their appropriate voice assistant system. From there, they must activate the voice assistant skill to verify if they've won and officially enter with the passcode "Get my Club Cs."
50 lucky sneaker fans will be receiving the exclusive shoes, each of which comes numbered and encrusted with hand-placed Swarovski crystals.
Reebok Dropped an Exclusive Shoe Through Alexa & Google Assistant
1. Voice-activated Sneaker Drops - The trend of voice-activated sneaker drops allows brands to engage with consumers through interactive and exclusive experiences.
2. Limited-edition Collaborations - The trend of limited-edition collaborations in the sneaker industry creates hype and increases brand loyalty among sneakerheads.
3. Smart Assistant Integration - The trend of integrating smart assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant into marketing campaigns opens up new opportunities for brands to reach and engage with consumers.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can leverage voice-activated sneaker drops to increase brand exposure, create buzz, and drive sales.
2. Fashion - In the fashion industry, limited-edition collaborations with popular brands allow for unique and exclusive product offerings that cater to fashion-forward consumers.
3. Technology - The integration of smart assistants in marketing campaigns presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the technology industry to explore new ways of enhancing user experiences and brand interactions.