Etude House and Hershey's Chocolate collaborated on a collection of six limited-edition makeup products that combine rich chocolatey cosmetic shades with K-beauty formulas. In the collection, there are two mini chocolate bar-themed eye shadow palettes that pay tribute to beloved sweet treats. While the Cookies 'N' Creme Palette shares soft beige and brown hues, the Play Color Eyes Mini Original Palette offers slightly darker variations based on Hershey's classic chocolates. For the collaboration, Etude House wanted to show off the soft texture of the eyeshadows, which are designed to melt into the skin and be effortless to blend to create aesthetically pleasing looks.
The chocolate bar-themed collection of cosmetics also includes lip products that are infused with moisturizing cocoa extract.
Image Credit: Etude House, Hershey's Chocolate
Etude House & Hershey's Collaborated on Six Makeup Products
1. Chocolate-inspired Cosmetics - The collaboration between Etude House and Hershey's showcases the trend of incorporating chocolate-inspired shades and formulas in the beauty industry.
2. Limited-edition Makeup Collections - The release of the limited-edition chocolate-themed makeup collection indicates a trend towards creating unique and highly sought-after cosmetic products.
3. K-beauty Formulas - The use of K-beauty formulas in the chocolate-inspired cosmetics highlights the trend of incorporating innovative Korean beauty techniques and ingredients in the global beauty market.
1. Beauty & Cosmetics - The collaboration between Etude House and Hershey's demonstrates the disruptive innovation opportunity for cosmetic brands to create unique, themed collections that combine popular food flavors with effective beauty products.
2. Food & Confectionery - The collaboration between Etude House and Hershey's presents an opportunity for confectionery brands to expand into the beauty industry by partnering with cosmetic companies to create chocolate-inspired makeup collections.
3. Retail & Fashion - The release of limited-edition chocolate-themed makeup products opens up opportunities for retail and fashion industries to capitalize on the trend and create exclusive beauty collaborations that attract consumers seeking unique and collectible items.