Demy Matzen stars in the "Between Climates" editorial for Essential Homme magazine. The top model is captured by photographer Rasmus Mogensen's lens and outfitted by wardrobe stylist Micah Johnson.
Micah dresses Demy in a wardrobe of weather-ready coats, structured capes and leather separates from edgy label JUUN.J. Demy also poses in all-leather ensembles that are a fresh and modern translation of retro rebel styles.
Essential Homme's "Between Climates" editorial embodies an effortlessly cool air. The vanguard image series showcases its wardrobe picks in a palette of dark hues and sets a dramatic tone for the coming autumn and winter season. Its model star Demy Matzen channels a modern gentleman and pulls of pieces that are designed with aesthetics and function in mind.
Essential Homme's Between Climates Story is Ready for the Cold
1. Weather-ready Fashion - There is an opportunity for brands to innovate with stylish, functional and sustainable cold weather clothing lines.
2. Modern Rebel Look - Brands can disrupt the fashion industry by offering edgy clothing that updates classic rebel styles and appeals to a modern market.
3. Effortlessly Cool Fashion - There is a market for fashion brands to create effortlessly cool clothing items for both men and women that showcase their wardrobe picks in a palette of dark hues.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can innovate by offering stylishly designed, yet highly functional cold weather clothing lines for men and women.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers can disrupt the fashion industry by working with brands that offer edgy, modern clothing designs that update classic rebel styles.
3. Photography Industry - There is an opportunity for photographers to showcase fashion items in a vanguard, drama-filled and effortlessly cool way, allowing more brands and designers to get their name out there.