Alexandre Cunha stars in Esquire Spain's "Masai Surf" fashion story. The top model is captured by photographer Alfonso Ohnur's lens while posing in a sandy desert setting and donning face paint that is inspired by nomadic tribes.
The model pulls off a wardrobe of sporty staples that combine aesthetics with function and comfort for their wearer. These looks are paired with beaded jewelry pieces and face paint cosmetics that transform Alexandre into a modern warrior.
The "Masai Surf" editorial for Esquire Spain embraces its tribal inspiration and transforms traditional warrior looks with its range of modern sportswear staples. Top model Alexandre Cunha dons designer looks from a number of labels that include Calvin Klein Collection, Dior Homme and Emporio Armani among others.
Alexandre Cunha fronts Esquire Spain's Masai Surf Fashion Story
1. Tribal-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity for designers to create modern sportswear staples that embrace tribal inspiration, merging traditional warrior looks with contemporary fashion.
2. Nomadic-inspired Makeup - Makeup brands can develop products that capture the essence of nomadic tribes, allowing individuals to transform themselves into modern warriors through face paint cosmetics.
3. Desert Photoshoots - Photographers and fashion brands can explore the captivating aesthetic of desert settings for editorial shoots, providing a unique and visually appealing backdrop for fashion storytelling.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can leverage tribal inspiration to create unique and innovative collections that merge traditional warrior looks with contemporary sportswear.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetics brands have an opportunity to develop makeup products that capture the spirit and visuals of nomadic tribes, allowing individuals to experiment with unique tribal-inspired looks.
3. Photography - Photographers can explore desert settings as a compelling backdrop for fashion shoots, creating captivating visuals that enhance the storytelling and appeal of fashion editorials.