Click To Pray is the official app of the Pope's Worldwide Prayer Network and it recently launched the app-connected eRosary as a prayer-tracking wearable device. The design of the bracelet takes inspiration from the traditional rosary but boasts an updated style and tech-powered features that can be taken anywhere. Traditionally, rosary beads are used during the recitation of prayers, so that the fingers follow the beads until reaching the end of the chain, marking the end of a prayer. The eRosary boasts an internal accelerometer and technology from Acer that senses movement and tracks progress on the go.
The wearable can be used alongside the Click To Pray app to show on-screen prayers and can be used to track not only daily prayers but health data too.
The Click to Pray eRosary Supports an App-Connected Experience
1. App-connected Wearable Devices - There is an opportunity for tech companies to develop more app-connected wearable devices with religious or spiritual functionalities, such as prayer tracking features.
2. Smart Jewelry - There is an opportunity to introduce more tech-powered jewelry pieces to assist with spiritual practices.
3. Religious/faith-based Apps - There is an opportunity for developers to create more religious/faith-based apps like the Click To Pray app.
1. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can explore different applications beyond fitness trackers and expand into spiritual practices.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can incorporate more tech-powered features into their products to provide added functionality such as prayer tracking, alert notifications, etc.
3. Mobile App Development - The mobile app development industry can expand into developing more religious or spirituality-based apps that provide functionalities to assist with prayer and meditation practices.