See the city rushing past and the wind sweeping your hair when you get on the Eric Meglasson Custom Yamaha Virago XV750. The modified cruiser uses parts from models like the 2001 Yahmaha R1 and has been slicked out with stunning details.
The metallic powder-coated frame and wheels give this bike a vintage touch despite its highly modernized interiors. The diamond-stitched seat pad also provides a retro finish with a comfortable shape for long countryside trips. Meglasson created many of the parts himself, including the headlight bracket and tail lights. The exposed engine revs furiously as the rider kicks the notch, sending this v-twin roadster at cruising speeds.
Motorcycle enthusiast can appreciate the craftsmanship and tailoring that has gone into the Eric Meglasson Custom Yamaha Virago XV750. Sharply refined, this two-wheeler will have heads turning.
The Eric Meglasson Custom Yamaha Virago XV750 is Slick
1. Custom Roadsters - Advancements in custom motorcycle roadster design with a vintage touch using modern interiors and details that reflect the rider's personality.
2. Craftsman-built Motorcycles - The rise of custom-built bikes where the owner can tailor designs and details with precision engineering, producing one-of-a-kind creations.
3. Exposed Engines - Innovations in exposed engine design emphasizing the powerful mechanics of the V-twin roadsters, delivering a raw and authentic driving experience.
1. Motorcycle Industry - The motorcycle industry can leverage custom and craftsmanship trends to produce more tailor-made, individualized bikes, charging premium prices.
2. Auto Customization Industry - Customization services or companies specializing in motorcycle design and modification can benefit from the rising popularity of custom roadsters.
3. Luxury Leisure Industry - Luxury brands and high-end travel companies can tap into the growing interest in exposed engines through curated motorcycle travel experiences.