Eran Amir has made a quirky little video that plays with color in an interesting way, that is hard to believe the whole video was not photoshoped in some way. Amir is calling the video "Black & White (In Color)."
The video starts out with a black and white setting of a man sitting at a table with an assortment of objects in front of him. Then without any form of color correction, the objects on the table start to become full of color. It starts with the pouring of a large glass of orange juice and then finishes with the man in the video removing the gray coloring from his face.
Eran Amir has also put out a making of video to show how just he made it possible to create such a stunning video.
Eran Amir Turns Black and White into Color in a Stunning Short Film
1. Hue-saturated Grayscale Videos - Opportunity for video creators to incorporate color transformations in grayscale videos, creating captivating visual effects.
2. Quirky Color Manipulation - Potential for artists and filmmakers to experiment with unconventional color manipulation techniques, producing unique and visually striking content.
3. Immersive Visual Storytelling - Emerging trend of using innovative color techniques to enhance storytelling in videos, captivating and engaging viewers in new ways.
1. Film and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist for filmmakers to push boundaries and create visually stunning films with unique color manipulation techniques.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for brands to leverage hue-saturated grayscale videos as attention-grabbing and memorable advertising content, standing out from the crowd.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can explore the use of color transformations in their work, creating immersive and visually captivating experiences for viewers.