The latest Equipment clothing campaign features world-renown supermodels Kate Moss and Daria Werbowy modelling the garments while Werbowy is also simultaneously the photographer. The ad campaign is shot in a selfie style format, as Werbowy both stars and captures the illustrations from a voyeuristic perspective.
The ad features a minimalistic and stripped down aesthetic as both models are barely clad in anything more than their underwear and loosely unbuttoned blouses with animal patterns. The illustrations are shot in black and white by Werbowy as she peers in the corner of the shot focusing on Moss in a modern day adaptation of a film selfie. The illustrations are serene and innocent allowing the viewer to peer into the whimsical and calm world of the boudoir and meadow where the images were captured.
The Equipment Clothing Ads Feature Kate Moss in a Voyeuristic Perspective
1. Selfie Fashion - Opportunity to develop selfie-style fashion campaigns that provide a voyeuristic perspective for a unique marketing approach.
2. Minimalist Aesthetic - Disruptive innovation opportunity in creating ads with a stripped-down and simplistic visual style.
3. Self-shot Photography - Potential for utilizing self-shot photography in advertisements to add a sense of authenticity and personal connection.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore new ways of capturing and promoting clothing through selfie-style fashion campaigns.
2. Photography - Photography industry can adapt to the trend of self-shot photography by providing tools and resources to enhance the quality of self-captured images.
3. Advertising - Advertising industry can experiment with minimalist aesthetics and voyeuristic perspectives to create attention-grabbing and unique campaigns.