Nike just released its 'Epic React Flyknit' shoes and it is appealing to more than just runners with the versatile design. The main focus of the shoe lies within the 'React' sole, made from a dynamic foam for a soft and comfortable foundation, which also promises maximum bounce and shock absorption. Bill Bowerman, one of the founders of Nike, always believed that a shoe should be light and comfortable, yet go the distance. The Epic React Flyknit shoes stay true to that sentiment, merging both comfort and performance. The top part of the shoe wraps around the foot tight enough to still allow it to comfortably breathe. The midsole delivers ultimate comfort through the foam and allows for stability. On the outer sole, the rubber material provides grip and durability.
The Epic React Flyknit technology is a blend between Nike's iconic Flyknit Racers and LunarEpic Flyknit 2 but with a longer-lasting and lighter build. The shoes will be launching on February 22 both in-store and online.
Nike's New Epic React Flyknit Shoes Deliver Ultimate Comfort
1. Foam Technology - Nike's Epic React Flyknit shoes incorporate a dynamic foam sole for ultimate comfort and shock absorption.
2. Versatile Design - Nike's Epic React Flyknit shoes appeal to more than just runners with their versatile design, opening doors for new customer segments.
3. Lightweight and Comfortable - Nike's Epic React Flyknit shoes stay true to the founding principle of light and comfortable shoes, providing disruptive innovation opportunities for the footwear industry.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can embrace foam technology to create more comfortable and innovative shoe designs.
2. Retail - Retailers can tap into the versatile design of the Epic React Flyknit shoes to attract new customers and increase sales.
3. Sports and Athletics - The sports and athletics industry can leverage foam technology and lightweight designs to improve performance and prevent injuries in athletes.