Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions, an industry-leading company in hospitality services, launched a new sanitization service named FiltaShield. FiltaSheid will help restaurants in the United States in efforts to reopen through sanitation, and also thermal temperature screening. The service will use broad-spectrum disinfectant materials that is EPA registered and also kills 99% of germs. The material is colorless and borderless and can be used in bars, shops, restaurants, offices, hotels, and more.
Tom Dunn, the Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions CEO, spoke about the service, "As we continue to reopen and the wheels of our economy begin to move again, businesses are looking for ways to keep everyone safe while restoring consumer confidence."
If brands can highlight safety efforts, more consumers may feel safe to purchase from a specific location.
Image Credit: FILTA
Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions Made a Sanitation Service
1. Eco-friendly Sanitation Services - Opportunities for companies offering eco-friendly sanitation services for reopening businesses.
2. Thermal Temperature Screening - Disruptive innovation opportunities for companies offering thermal temperature screening services for businesses.
3. Broad-spectrum Disinfectant Materials - Innovation opportunities for companies developing effective and non-toxic broad-spectrum disinfectant materials for widespread use.
1. Hospitality Services - Hospitality companies can consider adding eco-friendly sanitation services to their offering to attract customers who prioritize safety.
2. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants are a key industry that can benefit from eco-friendly sanitation services and thermal temperature screening services as they reopen.
3. Office and Hotel Industry - Offices and hotels can consider eco-friendly sanitization services as a way to ensure employee and guest safety.