'Covergirl' recently announced that it will be launching an Empire-themed makeup collection in honor of the show's female leads. With the new collection, fans will now be able to recreate the dramatic looks worn by their favorite characters.
The new collection features four different looks based on leading ladies Kaitlin Doubleday, Grace Gealey, Gabourey Sidibe and Serayah. While actress Taraji P. Henson is missing from the collection, the line still features a broad range of popular looks to choose from. In order to recreate each look, Covergirl will roll out a series of limited-edition products such as shimmery eyeshadow quads, creamy lipsticks and dramatically dark mascara.
The new collection provides a fun and creative way for Empire fans to connect with some of their favorite characters.
This Empire-Themed Makeup Line Celebrates the Hit Show
1. Tv-inspired Cosmetics - There is an opportunity for other TV shows to collaborate with cosmetics brands to create themed makeup collections.
2. Limited-edition Products - Cosmetics brands can explore the concept of limited-edition products to create buzz and exclusivity around their offerings.
3. Celebrity-inspired Looks - Brands can capitalize on the popularity of TV shows and movie characters by creating makeup collections that allow fans to recreate their favorite looks.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can embrace the trend of TV-inspired collections to attract a wider consumer base and create unique collaborations.
2. Entertainment - TV shows and movies can explore the opportunity of partnering with cosmetics brands to offer fans a new way to engage with their favorite characters.
3. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the popularity of TV shows to create crossover collections that include cosmetics, providing fans with a complete look.