LOL, OMG, TTYL are all now parts of our daily conversations. Now they, along with other popular emoticons, can be part of your daily wardrobe.
ClixWear combines instant messenger expressions and stylish, witty designs to create one of the most original clothing lines to date. Cool tees and tank tops, sexy shorts, and gear for kids and babies make up the line. There is even a line of doggy T-shirts coming soon. Creative pieces like ‘I <3 NY’ and ‘bad_girl’ underwear will no doubt draw a smiley :) from anyone who sees them.
Clixwear Lets You Wear Your Smiley Face on Your, Um, Sleeve
1. Emoticon Fashion - The rising trend of emoticon-inspired fashion enables opportunities for clothing designers to create innovative and amusing designs.
2. Instant Messenger Chic - The combination of instant messenger expressions and stylish clothing allows for fashion designers to explore new avenues of creative expression.
3. Wearable Language - The growing popularity of emoticons on clothing demonstrates the potential for incorporating language into fashion in new and inventive ways.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of emoticon-inspired clothing by creating unique and amusing designs that appeal to modern consumers.
2. Retail Industry - Retail companies can incorporate emoticon fashion into their product offerings to cater to the increasing demand for creative and unconventional clothing.
3. Technology Industry - The technology industry can explore opportunities to integrate instant messenger language into clothing designs, creating a new market of wearable tech.