The name Emma Ferrer is bound to become a household name if she keeps it up. The granddaughter of screen legend and philanthropist, Audrey Hepburn, she first flexed her modeling skills for Harper's Bazaar US. Now starring in Yahoo Style, she is dressed in stunning Parisian-inspired outfits that brings to mind a modern day Hepburn. Of course, Emma Ferrer is her own woman.
Utterly stunning in blazer, knits and more, Emma Ferrer shares with Yahoo Style, "I read in the Daily Mail that my nursery was modeled after my grandmother’s dressing room. I was like, ‘That’s really cool ‘cause I didn’t know that!'" A touching thought considering just how renowned her grandmother was, she goes on to say that her notoriety was never overwhelming, "I didn’t know what ‘famous’ was."
Audrey Hepburn's Granddaughter Emma Ferrer Stars in Yahoo Style
1. Canal Photoshoots - Opportunity for fashion brands to tap into the trend of canal photoshoots and capture the elegance of iconic locations.
2. Parisian-inspired Outfits - Opportunity for designers to create modern-day Hepburn inspired outfits that blend classic elegance with contemporary fashion.
3. Modeling Skills - Opportunity for modeling agencies to discover and promote talented individuals from prominent family backgrounds.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of canal photoshoots and Parisian-inspired outfits to create captivating campaigns and unique designs.
2. Photography - The photography industry can provide services and resources to support the growing demand for canal photoshoots.
3. Modeling - The modeling industry can scout talented individuals from renowned family backgrounds like Emma Ferrer and create new opportunities for them.