The recent Emilio Pucci Spring 2011 runway show boasts a corset-inspired, hippie-friendly style of leather, suede, flowing dresses and lace-ups. The collection is sexy and sassy, with lots of ruffles, prints and color.
The Emilio Pucci Spring 2011 line is definitely a collection that would inspire plenty of different styles for the coming year. The collection is also delightfully wearable, with pieces that are extravagant without being over the top.
Implications - This is extremely important for a brand like Emilio Pucci, because much of their success has been built on the concept that it is a high-fashion brand that is not one that abuses the powers of haute couture by making the clothing unacceptable for the average luxury shopper. Enjoy!
The Emilio Pucci Spring 2011 Collection is All Tied Up
1. Corset-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity for brands to incorporate corset-inspired elements into their designs, creating a trendy and sexy aesthetic.
2. Hippie-friendly Style - The embrace of hippie-friendly fashion opens up possibilities for brands to tap into the bohemian market with flowing dresses and prints.
3. Wearable Extravagance - Designers can explore creating extravagant pieces that are still wearable, striking a balance between luxury and practicality.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can draw inspiration from the Emilio Pucci Spring 2011 collection to introduce corset-inspired elements and hippie-friendly styles into their own designs.
2. Luxury - Luxury brands can explore the concept of wearable extravagance, offering high-end products that are both opulent and practical.
3. Bohemian Fashion - The embrace of hippie-friendly fashion creates opportunities for brands specializing in bohemian styles to expand their market and reach a wider audience.