This embroidered stationery by DearDesire is a quirky yet beautiful take on the traditional printed monograms and messages you'll see on writing paper. DearDesire has taken vintage paper that once belonged to her mother and embroidered "(You're) my sunshine" across the bottom.
I'd never thought of stitching paper, but the embroidered stationery DearDesire offers is a really fascinating way to set standard lined paper apart using texture. Plus, if you're handy with a needle, it's DIY!
Vintage Writing Paper by DearDesire Adds Texture to Lined Paper
1. Textured Stationery - Opportunity for brands to offer unique and tactile stationery products that incorporate texture into traditional designs.
2. Embroidery as Decoration - Incorporating embroidery into unexpected objects such as paper and stationery can add a fresh and interesting twist to traditional designs.
3. Personalization Through Embroidery - A growing trend of personalizing stationery through embroidered messages or monograms offers a unique opportunity for boutique brands to offer a bespoke product to customers.
1. Stationery - Opportunity for stationery brands to innovate and differentiate their products through embroidery and texture, attracting a niche group of consumers looking for personalized and unique writing materials.
2. Crafts and DIY - With the popularity of embroidery growing, there is potential for the crafting and DIY industry to offer classes and workshops centered around incorporating embroidery into non-traditional materials and mediums.
3. Gifts and Souvenirs - Offering personalized embroidered stationery as a unique souvenirs or gifts offers an opportunity for boutiques and tourist shops to differentiate themselves from competitors in the industry.