The Subway restaurant chain recently hosted a fashion show to show off its eco-friendly practices. Elsa Hiltner was the designer behind the show, creating eight dresses to show off Subway’s green ways.
The highlight of the show had to be the dress made of recycled sandwich wrappers. Elsa Hiltner used all manner of Subway products to create her dresses and accessories. Everything from soup cups to cookie bags got the ‘Project Subway’ treatment. Click on the links to read more about Subway’s eco-activism or to see more from Elsa Hiltner.
Elsa Hiltner Designs Recycled Dresses for ‘Project Subway'
1. Eco-friendly Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create innovative clothing using recycled materials such as sandwich wrappers.
2. Sustainable Design - Potential for incorporating eco-friendly practices into fashion shows and events, promoting environmental consciousness.
3. Brand Collaborations - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with fashion designers to showcase their eco-friendly initiatives in a unique and creative way.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can embrace sustainable design practices and showcase environmentally-friendly clothing options.
2. Fast Food - Fast food chains can explore partnerships with fashion designers to promote their eco-friendly initiatives through creative and unconventional campaigns.
3. Packaging - Packaging industry can develop innovative and sustainable solutions to create eco-friendly materials for fashion and other industries.