Beachwear editorials are more than common during the summer season, they take over almost completely; yet the ELLE Croatia July 2013 cover shoot offers a refreshing change from the norm. It might center around a classic beach shoot, but it doesn't focus on classic beach style. Instead, it adopts a radical punk look paired with some great swimwear options.
The ELLE Croatia July 2013 covers shoot stars model Paula Marcina. She rocks torn fishnets, studded accessories and vibrant footwear often worn by the typical punk rocker. Instead of preserving her pale skin, however, it looks like this edgy damsel is looking to get a nice golden tan.
The brunette beauty's sunkissed skin in the ELLE Croatia July 2013 cover shoot is complemented with a wet spiked hairdo and dark smokey eyes.
The ELLE Croatia July 2013 Editorial Stars Tough Chic Paula Marcina
1. Punk Beach Style - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating swimwear lines that incorporate edgy punk aesthetics.
2. Alternative Swimwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing swimwear that deviates from traditional beach styles and embraces unconventional looks.
3. Radical Fashion Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Pushing the boundaries of fashion photography by featuring non-traditional styles and themes in editorials.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with edgy fashion designers and incorporating punk-inspired swimwear in retail collections.
2. Beauty & Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating makeup and beauty products that complement alternative beach styles like punk-inspired looks.
3. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring bolder and more unconventional themes for swimwear and beachwear editorials.