Titled 'Heat Rises,' the ELLE Canada June 2014 editorial showcases a range of beauty looks that are heat-friendly for the upcoming summer months. It is never fun to feel one's makeup running as skin gets dewier, but if one's look embraces such slickness, then the frustration is kept to a minimum. Whether that entails using a shimmering powder on the cheek bones or even a more indirect wet-hair look, there are ways to work around the summer heat.
The ELLE Canada June 2014 editorial was shot in studio by photographer Max Abadian. It stars model Frida Gustavsson. The blonde beauty was made up by Maybelline’s lead makeup artist in Canada, Grace Lee, with hair by Rolando Beauchamp.
The ELLE Canada June 2014 Photoshoot Stars Frida Gustavsson
1. Heat-friendly Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to create heat-friendly beauty products and tutorials for the summer months.
2. Dewy Makeup - Opportunity for makeup brands to develop long-lasting dewy makeup products that can withstand the heat.
3. Wet-hair Look - Opportunity for hairstyling brands to create products and techniques for achieving the wet-hair look without it getting ruined by the summer heat.
1. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to innovate and cater to the specific needs of consumers during the summer months.
2. Makeup - Opportunity for makeup brands to offer products and solutions that address the challenges of heat and humidity.
3. Hairstyling - Opportunity for hairstyling brands to create products and techniques for achieving trendy summer looks without compromising the hair's health and appearance.