The Elke Kramer Spring 2011 lookbook tells the story of "a 19th century English rose who escapes from the lap of luxury to accompany a traveling spice merchant on an adventure across Africa," according to Refinery 29. Transforming the lady into an exotic traveler, the line is both magical and daring.
Entitled 'The Shake of Ophelia,' the Elke Kramer Spring 2011 collection will be available at Opening Ceremony, Urban Outfitters and Collette this month.
The Elke Kramer Spring 2011 Collection is Colorfully Chunky
1. Colorful Chunky Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation to create bold, vibrant and oversized accessories that make a statement.
2. Exotic Traveler Style - Opportunity for disruptive innovation to design clothing and accessories that blend traditional and cultural elements with a modern, adventurous twist.
3. Narrative Fashion Collections - Opportunity for disruptive innovation to create fashion collections that tell a captivating story and transport the wearer to a different time or place.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation to create new retail experiences that immerse customers in a narrative world when shopping for accessories.
2. Jewelry Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation to incorporate bold colors, chunky textures, and exotic influences into jewelry design, appealing to adventurous fashion enthusiasts.
3. Fashion Marketing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation to leverage storytelling and narrative techniques in fashion marketing campaigns, creating immersive experiences for customers.