Have you always wanted to go to outerspace but are afraid of flying? Well then Liftport has the answer to your problems. Liftport group is planning on constructing a 62,000 mile elevator into outerspace. The elevator is slated to be completed in April 2018 and will be constructed using a newly developed carbon fibre.
Implications - Space travel is always a topic that sparks massive public interest and as more scientific discoveries and inventions pursue the quest of exploring space, this interest will not fade. Businesses on the cutting edge of cool will be sure to educate themselves about the latest happenings in this industry sector as they always generate buzz.
1. Space Travel - Expanding interest and advancements in space travel create opportunities for businesses to capitalize on the growing demand for space exploration experiences and technologies.
2. Carbon Fibre Innovation - The development of carbon fiber as a construction material for a space elevator opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in various industries such as aerospace, transportation, and construction.
3. Emerging Space Industry - The emergence of a space industry that includes ambitious projects like space elevators presents entrepreneurial opportunities for businesses to participate in the rapidly growing market for space-related products and services.
1. Aerospace - The aerospace industry can explore disruptive innovation by leveraging the concept of a space elevator to revolutionize space transportation and satellite deployment.
2. Transportation - The transportation industry can tap into the potential of utilizing space elevators to revolutionize long distance travel and cargo transportation between Earth and space stations.
3. Construction - The construction industry can explore disruptive innovation by adapting the carbon fiber construction techniques used in space elevators to develop high-strength and lightweight structures for various applications on Earth.