Uber Technologies updated its voucher system and will now allow businesses to brand their electronic vouchers, which can be sent to customers for discounts on services like food or rides.
Uber for Business can also optimize the process by managing data for voucher programs and sending them out to targeted demographics, including employees or customers. Uber also indicated that the vouchers can be bundled with other membership programs.
Electronic vouchers can help businesses incentivize customers to purchases and provides marketers with more tools. Vouchers can be distributed for things like customer loyalty rewards, completing surveys, attending events or more. Uber's new system also allows businesses to add their distinct branding to each voucher to increase brand visibility.
Image Credit: Uber Eats
Uber Now Lets Businesses Add Branding to Electronic Vouchers
1. Branded Electronic Vouchers - Branding electronic vouchers provides companies with more opportunities for customer engagement and brand visibility.
2. Optimized Voucher Systems - Optimizing voucher systems save companies time and resources for their marketing strategies and distribution.
3. Bundled Voucher Programs - Bundling vouchers with other membership programs can increase customer engagement and retention.
1. Marketing - Marketing professionals can explore using electronic vouchers for creative promotions and marketing campaigns.
2. Transportation - Ride-sharing companies like Uber can optimize their voucher systems for targeted promotions and customer loyalty rewards.
3. Hospitality - Hospitality professionals can distribute vouchers for customer loyalty rewards and incentivize guests for feedback or additional services.