Serial Cut is a Madrid-based studio that specializes in artistic, offbeat concepts in fields as disparate as motion graphics to photography. Its recent work 'Electronic Sunday' is intended to promote a public party that takes place monthly in Madrid on Sundays called 'Goa.'
Goa or goa trance is a type of electronic dance music that originated in India within the hippie community in the late 80s and early 90s. It later morphed into genres like psychedelic trance. The key features of such genres is a driving bassline, usually composed of 16th-note arpeggios, coupled with a pounding, grinding beat and also an unmistakable eccentricity -- psychedelic parties can get weird.
It is this eccentric party vibe that Serial Cut has sought to capture in Electronic Sunday. Looking through the frames, it seems the studio has pulled this off with flying colors.
The 'Electronic Sunday' Series is Eccentric and Dapper
1. Offbeat Concepts - New opportunities for businesses to embrace unconventional and eccentric ideas.
2. Psychedelic Parties - Innovative ways to create immersive experiences using psychedelic themes.
3. Artistic Promotion - Exploring creative approaches to promote events and engage audiences.
1. Entertainment - Disruptive innovations in event planning, DJ performances, and immersive party experiences.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunities to create visually striking and unique promotional campaigns for events and nightlife venues.
3. Creative Design - Incorporating artistic and offbeat concepts into graphic design, motion graphics, and photography projects.