The Electrolyte Fruit Variety Pack from supplement brand TB12 offers an innovative way to stay hydrated with a selection of electrolyte supplements in sweet summer flavors. TB12 electrolyte supplements are packaged in powder form for easy addition to a glass or bottle of water. The Electrolyte Fruit Variety Pack adds three new summer-ready flavors to these supplements in the forms of grapefruit, fruit punch, and ripe guava. The variety pack consists of 10 of each flavor.
TB12 electrolyte supplements are made from natural seawater concentrate and contain 72 trace minerals that help replenish nutrients and balance hydration levels in the body. They are free from artificial ingredients and are only 5 calories per serving. The Electrolyte Fruit Variety Pack, which can be purchased from TB12's online store, will ship out around June 14th, 2021.
Image Credit: TB12
The Electrolyte Fruit Variety Pack Carries Sweet Summer Flavors
1. Electrolyte Supplements - There is a growing market for natural and innovative electrolyte supplements, especially in powder form, that can easily be added to water or other beverages.
2. Summer-ready Flavors - Consumers are looking for hydrating products that are not only effective but also come in seasonal and refreshing flavors to better suit their summer needs.
3. Trace Minerals - There is a potential for new products that focus on promoting a balanced nutrient uptake through a variety of trace minerals in their formulations.
1. Supplement - The supplement industry can focus on creating effective and natural hydration products that have trace minerals and electrolytes to help balance the body's hydration levels.
2. Beverage - Beverage companies can offer more innovative solutions, such as flavored electrolyte water, that are both hydrating and provide additional benefits for the body.
3. Athletic Performance - The athletic performance industry can tap into the growing electrolyte supplement trend and create products that target athletes who need efficient hydration and nutrient replenishment during or post-workout.