The Electric Love Festival in Plainfeld, Austria is a celebration of electronic music that gathers crowds from a global scale. The event offers local and international talent alike to play the event, with the goal of granting upcoming artists more exposure to further their careers.
In addition to this, the Electric Love Festival is all about creating a strong culture of respect, telling its attendees to maintain a welcoming and inclusive environment by discouraging cultural appropriation and making tickets affordable so that people of diverse economic backgrounds are able to attend. As a part of this, the Electric Love Festival also allows artists from everywhere to submit an application for an art installation at the event, claiming that "Art Is a Significant Element in the overall atmosphere of the festival."
With this is mind, artists are welcomed to submit any project that can be viewed as an art work or one that has an interactive element. In doing so, the Electric Love Festival opens its door to artists of any background and brings a more diverse range of installations to its attendees.
Austria's Electric Love Festival Encourages a Diverse Artist Presence
1. Inclusive Art Installations - The trend towards inclusive art installations is disrupting the traditional festival model and encouraging greater diversity in both the art and the attendees.
2. Affordable Ticketing - The trend towards affordable festival tickets is disrupting the traditional music industry business model and making these events accessible to a more diverse range of people.
3. Promoting Upcoming Artists - The trend towards promoting upcoming artists is disrupting the traditional festival model and empowering a new wave of talented musicians and creatives.
1. Music Festivals - The music festival industry has an opportunity to embrace inclusive art installations, affordable ticketing, and promoting upcoming artists and in doing so, attract a more diverse and engaged audience.
2. Art Installations - The art installation industry has an opportunity to partner with music festivals to bring greater diversity and representation to their installations and reach new audiences.
3. Creative Talent Management - The creative talent management industry has an opportunity to take an active role in promoting upcoming artists and bringing a more diverse range of talent to festivals and events.