After another successful season in 2018, Electric Island is returning to the Toronto islands for 2019. Presented by Platform, Footwork and Embrace, the four separate events will feature rosters of electronic artists from across the spectrum.
Sponsored by Monster Energy and MOOG Audio, the first event is set to take place on Sunday, May 19th, and will have two stages. At the Main Stage, acts like Dubfire, Bedouin, and Jonathan Rosa will perform. Meanwhile, the MOOG Audio Stage will feature acts like DJ Sneak, Caleb Colloway, and DJ Deeon.
The three other events will take place on long weekends throughout the summer as well, with June 22nd and August 10th dates confirmed, in addition to a two-day closing celebration on August 31st and September 1st.
General admission, VIP, and season pass tickets are currently available on the Electric Island website, and vendor applications are still open to local businesses interested in showcasing their product at any of the four events.
Electric Island 2019 is Returning to Hanlan's Beach in Toronto
1. Electric Island Festivals - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating unique experiences by combining music festivals with scenic island locations.
2. Electronic Artists Roster - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing platforms or apps that connect electronic artists with event organizers to simplify booking and scheduling.
3. Season Passes and VIP Tickets - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing subscription-based models or loyalty programs for music festivals to enhance customer retention and increase revenue.
1. Music Festivals - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing innovative technologies and interactive elements to enhance the festival goer experience.
2. Event Management - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implementing AI-powered event management software to optimize scheduling, venue selection, and ticket sales.
3. Vendor Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating online platforms that connect local businesses with music festivals to streamline vendor applications and improve product visibility.