This space-age road runner is the 'Electra' by Raymundo Burgueno; in its conceptual stage, it should be feasible by 2021. This sporty car has four-wheel drive thanks to an electric motor for each wheel.
A powerful battery supplies the wheels with enough energy for 600 miles, sitting nice and low in the frame for a stable center of gravity and decreased drag to achieve higher speeds. The 'Electra' by Raymundo Burgueno is a streamlined attractive design inside and out that will be difficult to wait out the next decade to see.
The 'Electra' by Raymundo Burgueno Has Independent Motored Wheels
1. Space-age Road Runners - The 'Electra' showcases the trend of futuristic car designs that incorporate advanced technology and energy-efficient features.
2. Four-wheel Drive Electric Cars - The use of independent motored wheels in the 'Electra' highlights the trend of electric vehicle manufacturers exploring new ways to optimize traction and performance.
3. Long-range Battery Life - The 'Electra' demonstrates the trend of electric vehicles being equipped with powerful batteries that can provide an extensive driving range of up to 600 miles.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can leverage the space-age design and advanced technology of the 'Electra' to innovate and develop futuristic electric cars.
2. Electric Vehicle Manufacturing - The independent motored wheels in the 'Electra' present an opportunity for electric vehicle manufacturers to enhance traction and performance in their future models.
3. Battery Technology - The long-range battery life of the 'Electra' highlights the potential for battery technology companies to develop high-capacity batteries that can revolutionize electric vehicle range and performance.