The stunning fashion series ‘Kleo’ by Ukrainian photographer Iya Anasteziya focuses on a beautiful model rocking some looks inspired by Egyptian pharaoh Cleopatra. The model sports some lovely dresses and shimmering accessories fit for a queen.
The model in this series is rocking a short black bob cut that is similar to the hair that Elizabeth Taylor sported when she played Cleopatra. The model sports large triangular earrings, a golden collar and even what appears to be golden armor along her arm. These chic, pharaoh-inspired styles are definitely charming.
This gorgeous series draws inspiration from Egyptian pharaoh Cleopatra, but puts a modern twist on it. These photos perfectly blend stunning accessories with simple and elegant fashion. These striking looks are impossible to ignore.
The Series ‘Kleo’ Features Egyptian Pharaoh Fashion
1. Modern Egyptian Fashion - The Kleo series puts a contemporary spin on Cleopatra-inspired fashion, presenting opportunities for designers to create modern Egyptian-style clothing and accessories.
2. Revival of Ancient Fashion - The Kleo series highlights a growing interest in reviving ancient fashion trends, inspiring fashion houses to incorporate elements from historical periods into their collections.
3. Celebrity-inspired Hair Trends - The short black bob cut featured in the Kleo series, reminiscent of Elizabeth Taylor's hair in Cleopatra, creates an opportunity for hairstylists and salons to offer celebrity-inspired haircuts.
1. Fashion Design - Designers can explore the world of modern Egyptian fashion, drawing inspiration from the Kleo series to create unique and stylish clothing and accessories.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with incorporating ancient fashion elements into their work, following the trend showcased in the Kleo series.
3. Beauty and Haircare - Hair salons and beauty professionals have the opportunity to cater to the demand for celebrity-inspired haircuts, like the short black bob seen in the Kleo series.